Good news! Our Unico monovarietal was again awarded the prestigious ‘Tre Foglie’ by the 2020 edition of the Gambero Rosso guide, OLI D’ITALIA. “An important recognition” writes the curator Stefano Polacchi, in his congratulations to the winning producers. It is particularly important at a time when Italian and European agriculture face serious challenges. We need to “prepare the ground” and look to the future to “broaden new horizons”: as both producers and consumers, we must commit ourselves to building the world of tomorrow that is greener, more transparent and more responsible.
Gli articoli recenti
- Il pecorino January 21, 2021
- I tozzetti di Franci January 21, 2021
- An italian ritual January 21, 2021
- A new arrival at Le Amantine January 21, 2021
- ‘Tre Foglie’ for Unico January 21, 2021